ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Monday 20 May 2013

Very Important Patron

I get a lot of requests that, for various reasons, I turn down. If an email to me says not much more than 'whats ur rate?' I know it's going to be a request for something I don't do. I know that at the least, an email like that is going to expect some uncovered contact. I also know that they don't get that 'all that other shit' is what makes Me worth what I ask for. If all you want is a bareback blowjob, you are really in the wrong place. I don't care if you think I'm just another hooker; I don't think I am just another hooker! I consider myself first and foremost not even a domme, but a courtesan. As a courtesan, many of my Patrons come to me looking for some degree of dominance. I get asked all the time about submitting. I respond curtly and to the point; I do not sub to clients. That being said however, when a Patron is explicit from the beginning about what it is they want, and is willing to take the time to get to know them and let them get to know Me, they might earn special privileges out of mutual fondness & respect, let's say...Let's call them loyalty rewards that are better than ANYTHING you might get with your Airmiles. That's what separates these particular individuals I think of as Patrons in My mind from an ordinary client. There might be things I would do for them I might not do for any other client, and certainly not a first time client!

One such Patron is a special pet who recently earned the very special privilege of a visit from Mistress Erica outside of My domain. We had a lovely evening and some delicous treats. Another special patron is visiting tonight for the first time in some time which is nice, because every once in a little while Mistress Erica needs to take an hour off and let her inner slut out to play. When slut needs to play, there are 3 options. 

1. I can make my needs clear to Partner;
2. Masturbation and fantasy; because it isn't like I don't have the tools; and
3. Hope to hear from a certain Patron, whom I call Maximus Minumus and respect too much to identify otherwise.

He'll be here in just over 90 minutes...and slut is wet already. I have some ideas of what he wants, and it's exactly what I'm craving.  Later this evening, a young pup is going to be delighted to have an incredibly aroused woman teach him how to please Her....

Self-employment is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment