ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Sunday 12 May 2013

What do You like, Mistress?

As I lay nestled against him, the toad asked Me that question.

What are Your fetishes, Mistress? What do You like?

It was easy to ponder the question without thinking too much about it. After all, I had already cum at least twice. It really doesn't take much for a favourite submissive to help Me orgasm hard. The toad has been well-trained, and licks right where he is supposed to. It's his toady dick that gets him into trouble when he lets it do the thinking for him....

So. Let's see. What do I like?

I like long slow kisses, with bites, sucks, licks and nibbles. I like coaxing just a little bit more from my subs than they think they can take. I like the sharp intake of breath My teeth cause when I sink them into your earlobes, the slightly alarmed moan as you feel my questing fingertip teasing that hole of yours...

Oh, those holes...Mistress likes to play with her submissive sissy slut holes. My hands are small and strong; My fingers are slender and long. I like the expressions of helplessness on a sub's face as I am perched between his knees while he lies on his back like a bitch...waiting to be stroked deep inside. I love to feel you opening at My urging so you can take Me into yourself...I enjoy teasing and tormenting you verbally while I am stroking you gently, or not so gently, with both My hands at once.

And now, I feel the need to stroke something...gently, then not so gently, and then barely at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment