ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Friday 31 May 2013

Mistress Erica's Academy (3 of.....?) An Eager Student

Chapter 3 : An Eager Student

Charlotte’s mouth was so sweet against mine. I kissed her demandingly, as greedily as a drunk at Communion. Her lips parted eagerly beneath mine, and my tongue invaded her mouth boldly. She whimpered deep in her throat as I parted her lips again and again with my demanding tongue.  I took her chin in my hand and looked appraisingly at her.

“You are a pretty slut, aren’t you?” I asked her softly. “Beautiful, really...” and I waited for her response. She in turn waited for my next command.  I could tell that the greatest part of starting Charlotte’s training would be getting her to forget everything she had been told that was not in line with my curriculum or methodology.

“Charlotte,” I rebuked her, “when I as your Mistress give you a compliment, what do you say?” She looked at me, silently. Of course, how could she know? She had been ‘dominated’ with insults, taunts and pain that had not ever been tempered by praise, reward or compliment. I resolved to have a word or half a dozen with this ‘Dom’ of hers, should I meet him again. 

Shaking my head impatiently, I swept the startled girl into my arms and across my knee. She was startled, and stiffened immediately, expecting something harsh to fall across her upturned ass, thighs or even her back. Instead, I soothed her as I would a startled horse or an anxious kitten. In long sweeping strokes, I caressed her wordlessly from the nape of her neck to the base of her spine until I felt her begin to relax where she lay across my thighs. I let my right hand slide down to cup that delicious butt of hers, so firm and round, while my left hand slid down along her neck and into her hair. I felt her sigh and exhale and as she did, she let her head drop and I felt the last of her fear drain away, replaced with a different kind of tension. Expectation, and anticipation, of the blow that was about to fall. I did not disappoint her.

I drew back my hand and spanked her right cheek hard, then pressed my hand tight against her ass where the blow fell. As Charlotte jerked against the spank, I wanted her to feel my hand rubbing and soothing her until it was time for the next spank to fall. She was squirming by the third spank. Her luscious olive skin glowed redder with each swat from my strong hand. As the rosy cheeks of her ass began to glow brightly, Charlotte’s breath grew ragged, and she began to pant ever so slightly in between each rapid smack.

“When I compliment you Charlotte, or when I give you a gift of correction & discipline, I expect your gratitude! You take a spanking so beautifully..

“Oh...thank you Mistress...I...please...” she groaned. I smiled to myself.

“Yes, pet, that’s a good girl. Thank your Mistress for correcting you after each *SMACK* this time, please, slut,” and unbeknownst to poor Charlotte and her reddening bottom, I picked up my favourite paddle where it had been waiting, unnoticed, at my feet. I turned the faux fur side towards my eager slut. I brushed it lightly across the fullest round curve of her ass, and it was all she could do not to lift her hips up to it...uh-oh! Naughty!  

Flipping the paddle in my hand, I brought the stiff leather side down sharply against Charlotte’s poor ass. She gasped and stiffened in shock at the sensation, but she did not pull away. She gulped air and choked out a muffled expletive before choking out her next words.

“Thank you...Mistress...oh..Mistress Erica, please...” Her need was ripe in the air between us. The musk of her arousal was evident to me, and I knew what she was begging Me for, but I so delighted in hearing it from those sweet lips.

“Please what, pet,” I teased, deliberately misunderstanding her entreaties. “Please smack that gorgeous ass of yours again? All right I will!” And I did, giving her another smack on her other cheek.

“Ahhhh! God...” she groaned. “If you want, Mistress...If it pleases you Mistress...let me please you Mistress!” she burst out. Ahhh....there it was. Charlotte had been conditioned to think that her sole purpose was to provide a release for her Master; I needed to change her mind fast. I still had not touched her firm taut breasts or even seen the sweet spot she was clenching between her thighs...

“Charlotte, pet, you’re doing so well, Mistress is so pleased with you. Do you really want to please your Mistress, Charlotte?” I spoke in a low sensual tone as I toyed with her lovely ass.

“Please, Mistress yes!” she gasped. Inwardly I smiled, and I gently slid my right hand down between the lush ripe cheeks of her ass and moved forward until my questing fingertips found the hot sweet wetness of her pussy. Her need was evident in the panting little breaths escaping her. She arched her hips against my lap, pressing her pubis against my thighs. At the time, I let it pass unnoticed, but I filed away the infraction for another time when I might need an excuse to spank that lovely ass. I slid my left hand from where it tenderly gripped the nape of her neck  to caress the diamond-hard points of her nipples. They were tight and erect beneath my pinching teasing toying fingers and each caress found her pressing her breasts more wantonly towards my hand. A few sharp spanks put her back into a quivering state of high arousal; every nerve was awake and straining to respond to my touch. I was delighted to oblige.

“Such a good girl, slut.” My words were caresses; she lifted her head proudly and met my eyes.
“Thank you, Mistress Erica” she breathed. Her eyes were bright, her lips were full and bruised with my kisses. She was proving to be a very eager student. I trapped one tender nipple between my thumb and forefinger; I rolled and teased and tormented it with my nails and fingertips. With my right hand I sought out the hot wet core of her; the hard aching kernel of need that was her clit. I stroked her gently as I bent my head towards hers; her back began to arch with lust and need.

“Then please Me, slut...cum for me, Charlotte...” I whispered fiercely, and I took a tender earlobe in my teeth. I bit down none too gently and she arched and bucked furiously against my hands. I pressed my thumb more firmly against her hard throbbing clit while my fingers sought the sweet hot honey wetness of her cunt. I pressed deeply, searching for the sweet spot as she spasmed against my hands. She came furiously, gloriously, lost in her own pleasure. Her face was bathed in ecstatic agony; her soft tight flesh pulsed helplessly against my probing fingers. Shw lost herself for awhile as pleasure swirled through her. As she calmed, I helped her from across my knees to curl up on my lap and in my arms, helpless and sated. Oh so gently, I brushed away a tear that trailed down her cheek.

“Why are you crying, pet?” I asked out of deep and genuine concern.

“I think...” she said hesitantly, “it’s because I understand now. Submission isn’t something you take from me...it’s something I choose to give to you, isn’t it?”

“Why, of course, pet!” I said, pulling her closer. “Sometimes, it will please me to deny you the chance to cum until after I am satisfied; at other times, it might suit me to see how many times in a row you can cum before you are begging me to STOP stroking you...”and she shuddered at the thought and her lips twitched upwards. “Always remember though, that you are choosing to surrender your control up to Me, as your Domme, because I know what is best for you. I know when you need correction, when you need punishment, and when you need praise and reward.” I shifted in my chair, and she turned to meet my eyes. I continued, “As your Dominant, I intend to provide you with training in submission, and to explore your limits, improve you as a submissive and discover what arouses you most...because seeing you take your pleasure so fiercely pleases Me, Charlotte!”
I bent her mouth to mine and kissed her passionately. She wriggled against me so that her nude breasts pressed  against the fine white cotton shirtwaist I wore. Her mouth yielded to mine, and she sucked eagerly at my tongue as I swept it across her bottom lip. I let my fingers tangle again in her glorious raven ponytail as I kissed her deeply once more. Breaking away, I put on a stern expression and looked at her appraisingly.


“Something occurs to me, young lady. I appear to be wearing entirely too much clothing. We need to fix that. Come with me!” I helped her to her feet, and with all thoughts of any assistance of an executive nature completely fled from my mind, I led a beautifully nude Charlotte up the central staircase to my bedroom so her lesson could continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment