ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Thursday 18 April 2013

Mistress Erica's FAQ Goes Up to Eleven *UPDATED*

Here are some questions I get in email requests. I might as well just spit them out, hmmm?

  1. What are your rates? What's the tribute? What's the required donation?
  2. I don't want that domme stuff, just good old fashioned sex. Do you provide that?
  3. Would you accept...?
  4. Do you take Visa/Mastercard?
  5. Do you offer bareback/greek (anal)?
  6. Will you smother me until I pass out?
  7. Do you offer outcall services?
  8. I want to make you my sextoy where you submit to me. Interested?
  9. Do you like role play?
  10. Can I have some free pictures?
  11. What are your restrictions/ hard limits?
What are your rates/tribute/donation? UPDATED!! (AGAIN!)

If you are looking for FULL SERVICE domination/girlfriend experience with a release at the end of the hour, you're required to make a $200 cash donation. If you want a full hour without the full service, it's $200.
I don't generally book sessions under an hour: good things take time. If you want more than an hour, add $100/hr. So a three hour session is a really great value, and excellent if you are looking to build a rapport for ongoing sessions.

I don't want that domme stuff, just good old fashioned sex. Do you provide that?

Of course I do; it's called a Girlfriend Experience. If it's your fantasy that I am your old high school teacher, or your Mommy, even your boss, you can change the name if you like and call it roleplay.
  
 Would you accept...$?

Ask the waitress at the bar if she'll take $2 for that beer. Inquire if you can pay $6.50 for that package of cigarettes.
If you have something I am interested in, like silver investment coins or bars, we can discuss barter. If you have PayPal, I can invoice you AHEAD OF TIME. (Yes, really.)

 Do you take Visa/Mastercard?

Yes, actually. You can use credit cards to pay for a service by requesting a PayPal invoice. Once I have a confirmed payment email and I have ensured the payment cannot be canceled, we'll have fun.

Do you offer bareback/greek (anal)?

I don't offer bareback anything. Safety first, kiddos! I offer anal and I enjoy it too, but not without condoms. And lube. Plenty of lube.

Will you smother me until I pass out?

I don't do anything that doesn't fall within the guidelines of SAFE, SANE & CONSENSUAL If I am sitting on your face, you might feel as though you are about to pass out, but I REALLY don't want to have to explain to your wife why you died, chained naked to my bed, so don't ask me to. If you are into light breath play, it's negotiable.

Do you offer outcall services?

Not even once.




I want to make you my sextoy where you submit to me. Interested? (UPDATED)



I don't switch. Ever. If you don't want to be dommed, you can still have a Girlfriend/MILF/roleplay experience, as long as it doesn't involve ME submitting to you. It means something serious to me, and it's not something I play with. Anyone who has any real BDSM experience ought to get that. That's a line I don't cross. Don't ask.

Well then, can I spank you?

Ask Me again after you've seen Me once or twice.

 Do you like role play?

That ought to be obvious by now, shouldn't it? I have plenty of ideas and scenarios; props and costumes required? If you like spankings and you have an Implement of Choice, bring it or buy it for Me...I'm pretty open-minded and  unshockable. I also have a large walk-in closet for all of my darling secret CDs out there.

Can I have some free pictures?

Undoubtedly, if you know where to look.

What are your restrictions/hard limits?
  • no minors, no animals, no scat, no blood, no bareback, no outcalls
  • you don't get to cum in My mouth or on My face
  • you do not get to dominate Me
  • no alcohol is permitted at My location without My knowledge
  • minimum appointment is 60 minutes 



No comments:

Post a Comment