ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Monday 4 November 2013

Search Term Poem

Note: For those of you who are new to the blog, or new to me, welcome! Although the original title and intent of the blog was to write about my experiences as a professional domme, more and more of what I do is becoming 'Girlfriend Experience' as opposed to 'Sensual Dominance', and I like that just fine. I really enjoy the gentlemen that I choose to see, because I choose them carefully. I pay close attention to my intuition, and if I get the impression that 'this will be a gentleman I am going to enjoy spending intimate time with', then I follow that. As I said in a post that unfortunately got zapped a few months back, no matter how vanilla it might seem by some standards, it still fulfills my kink of having all kinds of wild sex with multiple partners, and at the same time, it keeps me from having to sell off my precious metals at a huge loss to keep the bills paid! So, sometime soon, I'm renaming the blog, but I will be writing about a far wider range of sexytime play!

I haven't posted one of these in a while...of course I haven't posted much lately either, have I? I'm sorry darlings, but I have had a lot on my mind and on my plate. Anyway, a while ago I got the idea to post a month's worth of the search terms that have lead you naughty boys and girls here in the form of a free verse poem Entitled "In Search of Erica". I present to you now...

In Search of Erica: October

dommes who like sissies
dommes who love sissies
find a mistress to become a sissy
green eyes, lush figure
mistress erica
my handsome boy is a sissy
sissy boy slut book
the perfect slut blog


I'm sensing a theme here, how about you???

1 comment:

  1. https://thesissyhood.com/page/view-persons-profile?id=139



    Nov 24 2020 SI 15, chastity day 3 SC 26, 7:32 am;
    Once again engulfed in the deeps of a sissy wave ,knowing there is no stopping the intense sissy emotions i am about to feel.




    Nov 23 2020 SI 15, chastity day 2 SC 26, 7:32 am; Thought this would be over, but not yet.


    Nov 22 2020 SC 10, chastity day 1, 8:32 am; OK been on a purge.







    There was more content created,but got lost during the purge! Steve Kuhn




    The Sissy Wave comes on so strong flooding my body with extream sissy desires for BBC . Wow is all I can say!


    Sissy scale 55 and growing oh I am so fucked!

    Nov 8 2020 SC 30, chastity day 1, 8:03 am; 💋💋💋 Good-morning sissy gurl friends.

    Riding the Wave is all a sissy can do because the sissy wave is so powerful its either ride or be ridden! Um on second thought the later sounds fun too. Cum ride SissyMmarsha Daddy!




    Time to!


    Just give in and enjoy!







    Nov 7 2020 SC 40, chastity day 2, 7:11 am; This sounds so cool!

    Yes the Sissy Wave is engulfing me whole, my my what an intoxicating feeling sissy. Each day for the next 20 days the Sissy me will grow. Thus each day I get more sissified and bold about my desires for BBC.



    Oh yes this time is for sure this is just a few days in and the desire to be Mmarsha is like never before . I feel as a Pythons prey swallowed alive,but reborn as a Sissy!






    Nov 6 2020 SC 40, chastity day 1, 1:00 am; I love pink! So yummy thinking this may cum true.



    It is still amazing to me the way how the fluctuating intensity of the sissy waves come on so quickly turning my mind to mush!


    Marywanna really intensifies the sissy, for sure!


    Yes we love Pink




    This is so true!


    Nov 5 2020 SC 30, chastity day 1, 7:49 am;



    I hope that’s true.





    Nov 4 2020 SC 35, chastity day 1, 8:01 am; Each new Sissy Cycle brings the Sissy closer and deeper into the point of no return. Just another degree closer to Sissified!
    My guess this time 30 days, but who is counting?


    That looks so much like fun riding up and down on BBC!













    Nov 3 2020 SC 35, chastity day 6, 12:01 am;

    Just love to wrap my lips around this huge BBC! This sissy cycle is so intense. OMG!


    I am locked in an endless sissy cycle repeating it self over and over and over.





    Nov 2 2020 SC 30, chastity day 5, 6:41 pm;


    Just can’t reverse the sissification process it just is to far ingrained into my DNA!




    Well lets see how November goes sissy wise that is.


    Yummy!



















    ReplyDelete