ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Monday 3 June 2013

Finding My Perfect Sissy Slut

The other day I posted about how I had looked up some of the search terms people had used to find My blog. A few of them really caught My attention in a very good way. As in, the 'I wish you'd left a trail of breadcrumbs I could follow...' kind of caught my attention. One I particularly liked was 'getting to know my fantasy domme'. That meant to Me, that somebody out there feels I am their ideal. Now no matter who you are, that is always going to feel good. I mean, unless your self-esteem is firmly buried in the dirt, you have to LOVE hearing that  in someone else's eyes, you are perfection. That's always good!

So someone out there is creeping My blog to get to know Me, because I represent their fantasy. I guess, turnabout being fair play and all, that perhaps I might expand somewhat on what I am looking for in a submissive or submissives (and before any of the cynical among you pipe up, FATWALLET is not and never has been criteria #1; however, since it's My fantasy, we're going to assume My perfect submissive male desires to see his Mistress groomed and clothed impeccably at all times and so he shops for his Mistress...) So...what is my ideal male/sissy sub? A strong masculine man who needs a stronger woman.

I like my men handsome and masculine and fit; it goes beautifully with the hose and the panties, for Me. It's the sort of man I most enjoy dominating because there is the physical attractiveness component, and then there is the whole juxtaposition of a 'manly man' who craves being at the mercy of a beautiful, glamourous feminine woman.  I love to speak adoringly to a strong handsome helpless sissy; to tell him to wiggle like a slut, moan like a whore, and fuck himself on his Mistress's cock.

If this is NOT the first of My posts you are reading, you have heard Me rhapsodize about the sissyfuck. I love being in complete control of a sub, between his legs while he lies at My mercy be it on his back or on his stomach. Obviously a male sub that desires to please Me will be required to present his sissyhole to Me whenever I demand it. I like to play gently with My toys, especially in the initial stages; I want to tease and torment you with a single finger at a time, then 2 or 3, while I praise you for being a good boy, a naughty boy, a sissy slut. If you are on your belly, you are gagged; My panties are draped across your nose, hung by your ears, with the delightful wet spot over your mouth. If you are lucky enough l(ike my toad) to have a ball gag to wear, it holds those panties in place on your tongue. On your legs are pretty silky hose; your cock is contained in a lovely silky soft pair of panties of your very own, that you wear just for Me. They leave your juicy firm cheeks exposed so that I can spank, and scratch and bite at the flesh My hands have inflamed. Once I am through spanking your ass, then it's time for the real fun to begin...

Of course, maybe you're not a strong masculine man...maybe you want to crossdress and be pretty for your Mistress. Wouldn't that be sweet? You know I love to dress up, and I love to shop too. I don't have a really close girlfriend to shop and gossip and go for mani/pedis with, and take turns doing each other's makeup. I am quite a talented self-taught makeup artist, you know? I know that there are any number of you sissies out there who would love to have a pretty Mistress show you how to really show yourself off from the lingerie out! I think it would be absolutely delightful to help you dress yourself up in your prettiest panties and hose; I even have a large walk-in closet to keep your things in, should you be so lucky. After I help you with your hair and makeup, maybe Wwe can go enjoy a nice quiet dessert or coffee (since I don't drink alcohol) before We return to My bedroom for some lovely sissy fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment