ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mistress Erica's Academy: (4 of....?)

Chapter 4 : A Delicious Agony

At the top of the stairs, I paused briefly in a moment of uncharacteristic indecision. Should I take Charlotte to the school room, the playroom, or should I take her straight to my bedroom? While I considered the delightfully kinky permutations of each possibility, I pulled the beautiful and willing Charlotte into my arms again. I crushed her ripe naked breasts to my crisp white shirt and grasped her nape tightly while my tongue invaded her sweet mouth. My other hand pulled her ass to me; I pushed one knee between both of hers to get at every inch of her I could.  As I moved my left hand around to slide deeply between her thighs, I decided. The schoolroom and the playroom could wait. I wanted Charlotte in my arms, in my bed.

As I pulled away from the kiss, Charlotte was trembling with excitement. Her hand was warm in mine as I led her down the hallway to my bedroom. I mounted the two small steps up to the door, and as I took the handle in my left hand, I gave Charlotte a silent, questioning look, as if to seek her consent one last time before we sealed our agreement, as it were. In answer, she pressed her hand and mine against her pubic mound, hard. I could feel the hot wetness of her, the need to give herself to me again. Without another word, I led her through the door and to my kingsize bed. The frame featured a large raised platform with a number of drawers that contained all of my favourite and carefully collected implements, toys, restraints and other goodies for naughty sluts and good submissives one and all. I led Charlotte to the side of the bed where my Great Chair sat. I dropped her hand and crossed to my chair and sat down.

“Welcome to your first formal lesson in submission, Charlotte. When We are in this room, when I am in this chair, We will observe a very formal protocol. I expect you to respond when you are spoken to with only Yes, Mistress; No, Mistress or I don’t know, Mistress. Is that understood, Charlotte?” I said in a pleasant but firm tone.

“Oh, yes Mistress!” Charlotte was eager to please, as I had known she would be.

“Good girl, Charlotte. Please come here and kneel for Me.” I beckoned to her, and showed her the pillow I had placed beside my chair for her. She sank gracefully onto her knees as I sat pulling on My long leather gloves. I had several such pairs, and I was very fond of them. They showed off my lovely hands and fingers as an added bonus to making a spanking really sting.

“You have done well so far, and I know you have much more in you to give me, don’t you slut?”
Charlotte looked at Me with eyes so dark with lust they appeared black.

“Yes, Mistress”, she said hoarsely. Her hands clasped her thighs, her nipples looked like raspberries and her lips were full and wet. She was breathing rapidly, and her skin was beginning to take on a slight sheen from the thin film of sweat breaking out on her breasts. Time to change things up just a little, then....

“Do you like My boots, Charlotte?” I asked, as I knew she had admired them for some time.
“Yes Mistress, I do! I love your boots...” and she dropped her eyes to study them as they sat before her on the floor of My bedroom.

“Then, Charlotte, I would like you to kiss My boots,’ I ordered her, and without warning, I pushed her beautiful face to the floor, inches from the toe of my left boot. She managed to land gracefully enough, and she tentatively pressed her lips to the edge of my toe.

“Charlotte! I said, KISS my boots!” I said crossly, and she immediately reacted by darting her tongue out and swirling it across the top of my boot, sucking on the soft black leather....an interesting development to be sure. Filing that away for later, I reached down and grabbed her ponytail rather harshly. I pulled her back into a kneeling position.

“Hands behind your back.  Cup each elbow with the opposite hand.” I directed Charlotte to rise to her feet. “Now, go lie across My bed, on your stomach, and don’t move your hands.” Charlotte rose quickly and did as she had been told. I remained in my chair, seemingly unmoved by the gorgeous site before me. I continued to regard the lovely submissive slut that lay waiting for a single word from me. Suddenly, I frowned.

“Spread your legs, Charlotte...sluts don’t stand with their feet together. That’s an important lesson. I expect you to remember it; there will be a test later. The problem is you won’t know where or when or who is going to test you, so you must be prepared at all times. Now, get your feet apart so that I can see how wet your pussy is.” She wiggled her feet  to shoulders’ width apart, and then wider. Perfect, I thought, gazing at the lovely sight of her sweet wet sex.

“Why Charlotte, I do believe that greedy cunt of yours thinks you deserve to cum again already. Is that correct? Do you want to cum again?” I asked her, standing up but making no move to cross to the bed. “Poor Mistress hasn’t even cum once yet, but the slut thinks she’s entitled to again? What a greedy pussy you have, Charlotte...” I all but purred. 

Charlotte hesitated, unsure for a moment what the correct response should be. After a long second, I heard her whisper.

“Thank you, Mistress.” It was not on the list of responses I had given her, but oh! It pleased Me nonetheless. I crossed to the bed to meet her, and I stood with My booted toes between her naked heels; I felt her pressing her ass back to meet the fabric of my black skirt. I stepped away quickly, unwilling to allow her that contact just yet. I dropped to my knees and slid open a drawer containing some of my favourite paddles. Each deep drawer was lined in lush purple satin. This one contained two different leather paddles, a riding crop and a black leather and suede flogger, among other things. I reached first for the smaller leather paddle.

It was quite a stiff rectangular paddle, shaped and sized nicely for my hand and capable of delivering quite a wallop  Additionally, the back side of the paddle was covered in soft faux fur; suitable for soothing a red behind in between blows. I had been imagining how sweet Charlotte would react to it for some time. There was no time like the present to find out. I swung the paddle down hard across her creamy olive cheeks and watched her jump, clench and squeal.

"Oh! Thank you Mistress!" she choked out. Without giving her much chance to recover, I swung the paddle hard at one inner thigh and then the other. She yelped and whined as she spread her legs wide and thrust her ass out, while her chest pressed hard against my bed. Pleased, I stroked her quivering ass with the soft black fur on the stiff paddle. 

"Good girl, slut! Now hold still...Mistress is going to really warm you up. And I want to hear you after each blow, too. I want to hear you say 'sluts get smacks', do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she panted. "Sluts get smacks, Mistress!" She yelped again as the first blow landed just on the lower curve of her left ass check. Another blow to the right side followed  rapidly. 

"Tell me, slut. What do sluts get?" I asked Charlotte again as my paddle flashed down across the fullest part of her rapidly reddening ass.

"Oh...God, Mistress...sluts get slaps...SMACKS! Sluts get smacks..." Switching the paddle to my left hand, I gave five sharp slaps to each quivering cheek, getting more and more forceful each time. Charlotte's full cheeks were fiery red and she was drawing deep shuddering breaths to avoid crying out. Her fists clenched against the satin duvet cover beneath her slender fingers.
I rested my hand on her bright red ass and caressed it gently before sliding my hand beneath her. My fingers traced a path across the fullness of her hipbone as she fought the urge to squirm like a cat beneath my hand. When I found the slick wetness at her core, she moaned and tossed her head while my fingers sought her tight hot hole.

"Naughty girl,  Charlotte. I do believe that all of this spanking is making...you...WET!" My fingers found her opening and plunged deep inside her while my thumb stroked relentlessly at her throbbing clit. She was panting hard, shaking deeply as she fought against the demands my hand made of her pussy. 

"Yes, Mistress, please, Mistress, " Charlotte begged me. "I'm sorry Mistress, I'll be good. I'll be your good slut, just please let me cum!" Writhing, she nearly sobbed as her pussy soaked my hand. Abruptly, I withdrew it, and she keened in regret for a moment then lay shuddering on the bed. I leaned down across her body and placed my lips against the back of her neck. She arched against my mouth, trying to lure my lips to hers. Firmly I grasped her chin in my hands and forced her mouth to mine. I drove my tongue between those full lips and invaded her wet mouth. Over and over I made Charlotte take my tongue between her full lips, my fingers gripped in the thick hair at the base of her skull. Her reddened ass thrust upwards as she waited for another blow to fall, but I was done with spanking Charlotte...for now. 

'You've done well, slut. Let Mistress reward you," I urged Charlotte softly, as I removed my white shirtwaist to reveal the scraps of not quite coral lace and satin cupping my breasts. I stepped out of my black skirt and left my stockings and boots in place. I slid my upper body under hers, and guided that sweet mouth to my right nipple.

"Worship my breasts, Charlotte," I whispered. She moaned her assent through her busy tongue, licking and swirling around my rock hard nub. I enjoyed the delightful sensation of her teeth, her lips and tongue as she lost herself in pleasing me. She whimpered her disappointment as I pulled her mouth from my breast, only to sigh in pleasure as I lowered my left nipple into her waiting mouth. I used the high heels of my black boots to help me position myself so that my hot wet pussy was inches from the top of Charlotte's head. My knees were spread wide and bent as far back at the knees and hips as I could get them as I got myself into position. Charlotte remained glued to the top of my bed, though her hips pumped in frustration against her denied orgasm. Time she learned the most important lesson a submissive of mine needed to know; Mistress always cums first. I lowered my booted heels across her slender wrists, pinning her in place.

"Now, Charlotte, I want you to show me that you deserve this reward...look at me, slut! I want you to look at that magnificent pussy before you, and beg Me to let you worship it!" Charlotte's big brown eyes were glazed with lust as she looked at the feast before her. My folds were glistening wet from teasing and denying her; spanking and strapping her. It would not take more than a few quick licks to make me cum, but I would make her work for it. The longer I could delay my own orgasm, the more intense it would be for me. The more intense my orgasm, the more pleased I would be with her. It was a beautiful circle really, I thought briefly, before my hands pulled Charlotte's mouth hard against my cunt, and time stopped for a while as I came hard.

Charlotte's mouth lapped at the thick honey pouring from me as I spasmed against her tongue on my clit. Her lips suckled and I shuddered and came again. I was so going to enjoy having Charlotte's mouth and pussy and ass at my every whim for the next six months, I thought, as I floated back down to reality through a massive endorphin rush. However, if I didn't assign her a bedroom soon, I was going to be exhausted much of the time! First though, before I could sleep, I needed to reward my beautiful slut.


No comments:

Post a Comment