ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Thursday 30 May 2013

Revealed: Search Words (Edited: Now with SISSYFUCKING!)

Interesting thing I found on Blogger Dashboard: I can search and see what keywords people are using to find My blog. Of course, if you have replied to My ad, you have likely received an email from Me that has a link to this very site. However, if you are someone I have met in passing, and I have mentioned to you what it is I do, then maybe you have used the name of the blog in your search bar. Or perhaps it's random chance that you have been searching for a Mistress and come across Me (No pun intended...) that way. In any case, here are the keyword searches that have led some of you here. Strung together, they remind Me of the poetry that b.l. ronan writes.

Finding Erica
a domme blog erica
can a domme tell when you're reading Her blog
24/7 Mistress
convert me into a sissy slut
bruise on my palm spanking
musings of a mistress
miss erica femdom ads
black domme
what does sissyfucking mean?
sugar lips blowjob


(I like the incongruity of the last line, by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment