ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Monday 13 May 2013

Food for Thought, pt. 1

I think a lot about food.

I think I am finally able to be more confident about some of my more sensualist tendencies (ok, ok, they're kinks and fetishes!) including that I sometimes enjoy combining really delicious tastes and textures with my fondling, kissing and teasing. Yes. I went there.

Last weekend, I told my pet toad to bring me really good chocolates. They had to be dark chocolates, no coconut, no alcoholic flavourings. He hit the nail on the head with dark chocolate coated Himalayan sea salt caramels. Mistress was pleased. It was delightful to curl up against him, post-orgasm, and eat chocolates, while he held me with his single free arm. It was delightfully indolent. And the caramels were delectable too.
(For those of you familiar with my hometown, they come in that delightful purple and gold wrapper...)

I like to enjoy good food. I'd like to say that's how I got fat, but that's not it, and that isn't a story I feel like telling here and now. Right now, I'm trying to say something positive about eating healthy (which is really what I did to go from a size 24 to a 12...) and how eating healthy fuels how I feel about every aspect of Myself. Since I have spent a lot of time over the past week thinking about "How do I want to be seen as a domme?", I thought I would post some of the tips I used to get healthy and active and ALIVE at 45 years of age. I would like to have My submissives view Me as someone who is helping them to express their sexuality in a judgement free atmosphere, and who is also helping to coach, train, mentor and improve them, just as a truly devoted submissive is a learning tool for a good Dominant. A muse, as it were. So, here is the first in a series of posts about food, nutrition, diet, etc.

I think a big reason I always lose so much weight in the summer months is the prevalence in my local markets of cheap watermelon at this time of year. I can buy a whole seedless watermelon for $5, then let it sit at room temperature for a few days. This helps the watermelon to finish the process of converting sunlight into sugar, and the result is a much sweeter melon. If you like, you can even ripen one on the counter, then put it into a cool dry place (garage? basement?) for a few days before you take the next step.

I hate eating watermelon. It's messy and inelegant: spoils my makeup right down my face! When I first met Partner, he introduced me to the idea of watermelon mining. He likes to take a big wedge shaped piece and eat it with a spoon, scooping out a section at a time until all that is left is the ripest reddest flesh. (The center meat of the watermelon, where all those concentrated sugar juices are the richest.) Watermelon is excellent for helping flush out all those toxins in the system. There are healthy sugars too: it is sweet enough to curb Partner's diabetic sweet tooth cravings in a much healthier way than chocolate, cookies or anything else he might want. Better, but still messy. Here's what I like to do:


I cut the bottom end off first. Then the top. Then I carve away all the rind, plus any of the bitter white pith. Finally, I slice it vertically, horizontally, and pile it into a large container in the fridge. I have all the watermelon chunks I want for 2 days or so. Then I put another one into the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment