ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Wednesday 8 May 2013

His First Mistress

Author's note: this is a continuation/expansion of the story I told in "His Very First". I hope you enjoy it.

There was a moment, even with him kneeling at My feet, where Kyle and I could still pretend that I hadn't just told him that I intended to dominate him, and he hadn't reacted like I'd told him he won a lottery. Then I kissed him.

Once I kissed him, Kyle was lost. His heart, his body and his soul were turned over to Me the minute I sank My teeth lightly into his bottom lip and looked deep into his big blue eyes. I held his lip between my teeth, and bit down ever so slightly harder. He did not pull away; his pupils dilated even as his eyes widened and his upper body melted against My thigh. This was going to be so good.

Kyle's ripe mouth tasted of fresh mint as it opened under Mine. I gripped his face gently between My firm small hands. I pressed My hot wet tongue into his eager mouth. He needed to know that he wasn't kissing Me; I was kissing him. I was taking his mouth with Mine. I alternated long slow strokes of My tongue around his with quick darts in and out of his mouth. I felt his breath catch in his throat and go ragged. As I glanced at him, I saw his hands clench reflexively. He wanted so badly to touch Me, and he was fighting so hard not to. Perhaps there was less training needed here than I first thought, I mused. I broke off the kiss, and Kyle looked up at Me, frowning slightly. Control, I thought, fighting against the desire to simply push Kyle to the floor, drag My skirt up over My hips and...

"Mistress?" the beautiful young man at my knee spoke. His voice was softer than I had ever heard it before. The confident, impudent traveller I'd met eight weeks ago was gone; in his place was this vulnerable, handsome submissive. I simply had to know...

"Kyle." I interrupted with a single finger placed on his mouth to get My point across. "I want your full attention. Are you listening to Me?" I spoke in such a tone Kyle could not speak; he merely nodded for Me to continue. I sat back in My chair and paused to gather my thoughts. When I spoke next, I was aware that Kyle's gaze had not wavered from mine, but he had changed his position. He sat poised on his heels, although he looked somewhat uncomfortable, as though he was finding it difficult to maintain. Fit as he was, that seemed unlikely. More likely, he was beginning to wish he had

"Tell Me. You are so poised, taking this all in stride. Of course," I hurried to say, lest he get the wrong idea, "that delights Me. I am just curious by nature, you know; that's how we came to meet, after all. Where have you learned what you know? Who taught you what to do?" He relaxed slightly, and his smile came back. He was breathtaking when he smiled, I thought fleetingly. I can't wait to see what he looks like when I make Him cry...

"I have educated myself, Mistress Leah," Kyle began. "When I was a young teen, I found a novel in a bookshop about a very interesting villa where some distinctly unusual things went on. There was a young woman who had been taken there for training, to learn to please her Masters. I was fascinated."

As was I. I knew immediately I had been right about Kyle's wants and needs...that he needed to be seduced, taken in hand and trained into the magnificent submissive he was born to be. I leaned forward slightly to encourage him to continue his story.

"After that, I found more books, and magazines, and later, of course, I found all kinds of wonders by doing internet searches for BDSM. But I didn't know what I was looking for until I found Madame Diana. She had an online blog where she wrote about dominating her man completely, and how She set him free by putting him under contract as her submissive. That was when I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be Owned."

I smiled slightly, but inside, I felt as though someone had uncorked a bottle of champagne during a fireworks show on Christmas morning. Kyle would be Mine soon enough, but the boy would be made to feel like he needed to work for it first. Perhaps before I started playing with his beautiful body, I should play with his mind a little, I mused...I stared directly into his earnest blue eyes, and tried to think stern thoughts while my mind raced.

"And is that what you think you deserve, Kyle? To be Owned by Me? To be My submissive?" My tone was clear; this was no idle question.

"Yes, please, Mistress," he replied quietly, eyes locked on Mine.

"If I accept you, Kyle, your training begins in earnest tonight. There will be no hesitating or turning back. You will take My direction in everything. Your purpose will be My pleasure; yours is simply incidental. Your pleasure and pride will come from pleasing Me, whether we are out to dinner, on the beach, or" and I leaned in close, and dropped my voice to its most seductive tones "whether you are bound, naked, aroused and helpless before Me and My riding crop with your lovely tight ass quivering in the air..."

Instantly I saw the lust rush into his face. His pupils were black pools in his wide blue eyes. As I rubbed one thumb against his lower lip, he shuddered uncontrollably and fought to remain still. I knew without even a flick of My eyes to his lap that he would be achingly hard for Me. This was going to be so much fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment