ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Sissyfuck

As the line between my ordinary, superficial vanilla life and my life as Mistress Eric becomes ever blurrier, and as I evolve as a Dominant, I'm looking a little deeper at some of the things that really turn Me on, as well as what my patrons need from Me. After all, I am supposed to be providing SERVICE to them. At the same time though, I don't do this merely out of financial necessity. I do it because I like it: I charge for it because a) I can and b) it's part of the turn-on for me, quite frankly. It makes Me feel empowered. So the things I do are the things I like, and My most satisfying encounters are always when the patron and I like a lot of the same things! That brings me to the topic of the day: sissyfucking.

How do I define a sissyfuck? If I were to sissyfuck you, it would begin something like this...

you lie on your back before Me. you are restrained by leather cuffs at your ankles and your wrists. I have tethered your wrists to My bed, and your ankles are linked by a long piece of chain. You are helpless and aroused before Me, and your pleasure is an incidental thing that matters to Me not at all...

I push your knees back and up until your heels are practically over your hips, and My slender fingers brush against your silky stockings on the inside of your thighs where the lace topped band is. I am oh so careful to avoid touching you anywhere but where I want you to respond. As I press in closer to you,  I reach for what I need to give you what you want. You can hear My gloves snap and you know what will soon come next.

Then one fingertip is teasing your hole, just like I teased you by sliding just the tip of your pathetic dick across the front of My magnificent pussy...My finger is slick, wet, and insistent. I want to be inside you completely. I want to hear you moan for Me and mean it. I know you can take a second finger easily, and you do. So wet and soft and hot, and you are completely mine as I stroke deep inside you. It's not enough though, for either of us. I have to fuck you properly now.

The Feeldoe is heavy and thick, and it will fill us both. It will fill Me so that I can fill you, and as I slide my silicone cock deep into your sissy hole, and you moan, I will own you. When I tell you to fuck yourself on My cock like the slut you are, you do, and your moans sound like music. And when I cum, it will be fierce and explosive, and all the better for Me because it simply isn't your turn yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment