ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Sunday 26 May 2013

How to Buy Erica's Affection

Like any hotblooded woman, I adore being given gifts! There is nothing that makes a woman feel more worshiped, really, than an unasked-for gift of some of her favourite things, thoughtfully chosen. Your domme is no different! Submissives bearing gifts always get favoured treatment. How that might unfold, I can't say, but it will definitely help to set a bond. As I have said numerous times, I really would enjoy having enough regular $ubmissives that I no longer need to advertise daily, but I can set up My own website with my pictures, etc. and get any additional clientele that way. On my way there though, I have to be pragmatic. Keeping myself looking good for each and every client takes time and money. So there's that; quality lingerie is expensive, and so are stockings, quality makeup and a good hairdresser.

When you give a gift, in addition to a donation; it's like leaving a nice tip for your favourite server at the golf club, or sliding the valet an extra $10 to put your car in a good spot where no one is going to ding your doors. I believe that I am providing you with a service, am I not? If you appreciate genuine service, why not consider a gratuity in the form of a small gift? Patrons, be they submissive sissy panty sluts or plain old hetero guys that just want to bang a hot redheaded MILF, always get special attention when they arrive bearing gifts! (Don't they, toad?) For example, if you wish for Me to maintain a D/s relationship with you via email or text, you had best set your mind to what special gifts might please Me.

As the aforementioned toad knows well, I adore good chocolate. Pretty much anything from HERE will satisfy your Mistress if it is dark chocolate containing no coconut and no alcoholic flavourings. I gave up alcohol in the 1990s; this is no time to start re-imagining how yummy some of it tastes until I get too drunk to care what it tastes like...Since I also have no wish to be on the other side of 200 pounds again EVER, I must also exercise self-control where fattening things are concerned, so best not to indulge too often in chocolates!   Fortunately, there are lots of other things I am fond of, and most of them can be purchased with gift cards!

I like gift cards, because they allow Me to indulge My own tastes without you having to guess what I like! If you bring me a gift card from LaSensa, La Vie En Rose, or Victoria's Secret, I will be sure to purchase something pretty to wear during O/our next encounter. If you're a secret panty slut, so much the better! I can buy something pretty for Myself and then a pair of pretty silky frilly pink panties for you to wear while you are pleasuring Me! I am also a music lover with very eclectic tastes, so iTunes cards are always appreciated too! Before I see every client, I shower and prepare with products from Bath and Bodyworks. My favourite fragrances are Midnight Pomegranate and Sweet Pea; those scents are sure to score you 'good boy' points, and Mistress does appreciate a good boy!

EDIT:  OH HONEY! Honey Gifts an AMAZING WEBSITE has incredible lingerie, toys, etc. They ship free, and if you wish to purchase a lingerie item for yourself as well as one for your Mistress, you can arrange to have it shipped directly to My home. It might be hard to explain away otherwise! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment