ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mistress Erica's Academy (2 of....?) Ch. 2 An Excellent Sign.

I sent Charlotte a brief email, asking if she might be available for and interested  in a position at my Academy. Of course I was interested in training her, but I also needed a good administrative assistant. Charlotte had told me she felt confined and stifled in her current job; I was certain I could offer her a much more stimulating environment with much more enjoyable benefits! She replied almost immediately that she would like to interview, and after a brief telephone call, we decided on just after noon that same day. Shortly before she was to arrive, I lit some scented candles in the lobby and checked my appearance in a large oval stand mirror beside the credenza.

My long copper hair lay on my shoulders in thick rich waves: my green eyes smouldered, surrounded by thick black lashes. I wore a favourite white shirtwaist, elegantly tailored to reveal my fair skinned cleavage and hug my waist before dropping into my tight black skirt. Black stockings and 5 inch black leather stiletto heels completed my look; the lingerie below had been chosen just as carefully. Eschewing tradition, I occasionally chose my lingerie from outside the shades between jet and obsidian. Today was such a day. The satin and lace that wrapped itself around my most sensual curves was a delightful pink that was almost coral. It fit me as though it had been made for me, and when I wore it, it did not matter a damn that ‘dommes wear black’; my position as Mistress has always had more to do with my demeanour and My mindset than with the colour of My underwear! As I continued to check my appearance, I saw that the barest edge of my satin bra was visible below the neckline of my blouse...perfect! Then, as now, I enjoyed dressing to provoke and tantalize  As I heard footsteps approach the front door, I turned to greet my guest.

“Hello, Charlotte, and welcome!” I said, as I opened the door to her for the first time, I was struck immediately by Charlotte’s beauty. Her olive skin and dark eyes combined with her long dark hair gave her such an exotic look. Immediately I flashed on an image of what our bodies would look like when they came together in passion & lust. She was as dark as I was fair; pure Latina to my Scots/Irish. Giving myself a mental nudge, I guided Charlotte to a chair in front of the fire, opposite the one in which I planned to sit. Charlotte’s hair was loose around her shoulders, and she was dressed in an earnest attempt to downplay her smoldering sexuality. Her top did not flatter her small firm breasts or her long neck; the dress slacks she wore did nothing for the ripeness of her ass, the fullness of her hips, and her shoes were boring and comfortable. She was going to be such a wonderful project! 

"Hello, Mistress Erica; thank you for your gracious invitation," she said, somewhat shyly, and her voice was so sweet and light. "I am very honoured that you think I might be an asset to your business. I brought all of my test scores from my diploma program, and I would be happy to show you what I can do before you offer me a position!' she concluded, somewhat breathlessly. I smiled and leaned in towards her slightly before I spoke. I noticed immediately that her body language was mirroring mine; she had leaned in towards me too. An excellent sign. 

"Well, Charlotte, I admit, I do have something of a hidden motive in asking you here today, but we won't discuss that just yet. First let me tell you something about this place. 3 months ago, I bought this property for the purpose of creating an Academy for the training of sexually submissive women and men to suit the purposes of other Dominants like myself, or those who wish to be in a D/s relationship with a partner who is not only experienced but is also highly skilled. The clients for whom I am training submissives are selected as carefully as the submissives are themselves. If a client will not submit to Me, I will not provide a submissive to that client, plain and simple." I sat back and watched Charlotte process this information. Beofre she had ended her relationship with her 'Master', he had told her that no true Dom would ever submit to anyone. That signaled more to Me about his need to control rather to to dominate, and I was right. 

Before deciding to take her as my first Worthy Cause, I had dug into Charlotte's backstory. I discovered that her so-called Master was no stranger to the BDSM scene in our city. He had been run off many a party and gathering for trying to split couples and promote chaos by seducing vulnerable submissive women. After breaking her limits, breaking her spirit, stripping her of everything dignified, he had tossed her aside without a second thought when she asked him to commit himself to her. His callous lack of regard for her emotional wellbeing convinced Me that he had no real knowledge or understanding of what BDSM meant. Instead, he saw it as a legitimate way for him to get off on hurting women. I found him completely loathesome even while I saw what she had found attractive. He had a swagger and a manner that few women could have resisted for long when he was turning on the charm and acting tender. Within 10 minutes of first setting eyes on Charlotte's former self-declared 'owner', I had decided that his custom and clientele would never be welcome in My place of business. Again, I turned my attention back to the dark beauty seated across from Me.

"As you know, Charlotte, I have had a number of Patrons that have been with Me since the very beginnings of My career as a domme. With the business in startup mode, I simply no longer have the time to take care of all of my clients properly. I will need to devote a great deal of My time to the actual training of the submissives. Many of the training sessions will be available for them to view, or indeed, to participate in. Of course, most of my clients and Patrons are submissives themselves, so they can serve right alongside the trainees. It will be excellent discipline for many of them. However, there is one particular Patron who has asked me to undertake the task of training a submissive for his exclusive use and pleasure. I call him lord Maximus Minimus. I believe it is his hope that once the training is complete, that his submissive will be his to collar. If I do My job properly, my lord Maximus will have a submissive upon whom he can absolutely dote, and who can challenge and rise to his most delightful perversities." I watched Charlotte's face carefully. Her eyes were wide and bright, moist lips slightly parted, and she hung on my every word. Perfect! I continued, 

"He is kind, but very strict. He is educated, intelligent, sensual and attractive. He is the only client I allow to top Me, Charlotte, and he has asked me to choose a woman for him. I would like to choose you." Her eyes grew wider, and I heard her draw a quick breath. "I would like you to be my executive assistant, yes, but more importantly, I would very much like you to consider joining Me here at the Academy, as a prospective submissive to my Lord Maximus.  You will stay with Me full-time; there is a room prepared upstairs that I think will suit you. You can arrange to have your furnishings put into storage; everything that you need here will be provided to you. When you are not helping Me with the running of the Academy, I will be guiding you on your way to becoming my Lord Maximus's perfect pleasure slut." I sat back in My chair and let My words sink in. I could tell that Charlotte was aroused at the thought; her pupils were wide, nostrils flared, and she was fighting not to squirm against her chair. Perhaps it was time to alert poor Charlotte just what she might be in for.

"Charlotte!" I made My voice sharp and curt, like the bossy domme I was. "Pay attention! This is important, and if you miss anything important, I might end up disappointed. I don't think you want me disappointed with you, do you?" my voice trailed away to a mere whisper as I lay one hand on her knee. She was beside herself, her body as taut as violin strings. She fought to stay in control and not throw herself at My feet. I was impressed; Charlotte obviously had much more to offer than her boorish 'owner' had ever known.

"I want you to understand Charlotte, that this is not 'slavery', or indenture, or an internship or anything but the chance for you to live for the next six months as one of My full time live in submissives. At the end of six months, you will be free to move out of the Academy, though I hope you will continue to function as my executive assistant, and we will discuss your salary at that time. However, if you do decide to take me up on my offer, please understand that at no time will you be obligated to give your submission to anyone but Me. I will ask that you meet my lord Maximus, but the training contract will be between you and Me only. I know that I have given you a lot to think about. If you'll excuse me for a moment, I will bring us some coffee from the kitchen. Think about my offer", I urged, as I got up to leave the room.

In the kitchen, I found heavy stoneware mugs, since I preferred a substantial cup of coffee to a tiny thimblefull. I placed sugar, cream and spoons on a tray, poured us each out a cup of coffee, and placed a few biscotti on a plate. After placing in in the middle of the tray, I returned to the foyer and my guest. Immediately, Charlotte's decision was apparent.

Gone was the loose flowing hair; Charlotte had pulled it back into a high ponytail that fell down her back. She no longer sat, but knelt beside the chair I had just vacated. Her back was straight; her nipples painfully erect. She strove to stay still and look elegant, but her face was somehow wrong. She kept her eyes resolutely on the floor as I approached, unruffled by her nudity. The clothing she had shed sat, neatly folded, on the chair she had given up. She had both hands behind her back; each hand clasped the opposite elbow. She looked so elegant and beautiful; Maximus would adore her. I set the tray down on the coffee table, and silently studied her for a moment as I stood before her. I read in her body how badly she wanted this; how very aroused she was, and yet she seemed oddly unhappy.

"Charlotte." This time, my voice was barely above a whisper. I sat in My chair, she knelt at My side. Her eyes flicked to my face and immediately away. Her cheeks coloured and her body grew rigid. Inwardly I raged. I knew what this was about. I turned in my chair to face her. I put my hands on my own knees, tucked my right foot behind my left ankle and took a deep breath. I reached out my hand to ever so lightly caress her cheek. "Tell me what's wrong" I commanded gently.

"Mistress...when I raised my eyes without permission..." she began, as her eyes filled with tears.

"Stop...wait..." I whispered, and I dropped my hand to fondle the side of her neck, her collarbone, her oh so delicate throat. "Is this what you are afraid of Charlotte? That I will choke you? Frighten you? Subjugate you?" My fingers slid sensuously across her chin, her lips, and she visibly shuddered with arousal at my touch. Suddenly, she straightened...her back arched ever so slightly towards me, her painfully erect nipples thrust proudly forward.

"No Mistress," she breathed, as she raised her eyes, at last, to meet Mine. "I will never be afraid of you. I will offer you my submission, because you are strong enough to take it. You will treasure it and treasure me...won't you?" she pleaded.

"Yes, pet,' I breathed, as I drew her in to me. My strong small hand moved to tangle in her hair, and I brought her sweet wet mouth to mine. "You will be Mine, won't you? My good girl? My slut?  My good slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, oh yes!" she moaned between kisses. "I will be your Good Girl! Please can I be your Good Girl?" 

And thus began Charlotte's first lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment