ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Mailbox

(Hee hee...another word with 'box' in it...)

Good morning fellow perverts!

Every morning, with my first cup of the fluid of life (not THAT fluid; coffee!!), I check My email. If I have a request for an appointment, I would rather know first thing than an hour past when a new applicant is desiring to serve. This morning, finding nothing in my Inbox, I was disappointed. My favourite pet is out of town and has been neglecting Me of late (and he will get a ferocious spanking over My knee when I see him next!!!), and I need to expand my clientele of regulars to make up for the Time Wasting Wankers. Out of the blue, I thought "I wonder if there's anything in my Spam box (hee hee!)". Sure enough, 5 emails that I would have missed had I not checked! As a bonus, at least 3 of them were written by supplicants kinky enough to make Me wet when I read them!

You see, I really do enjoy what I do. I don't need to be PHYSICALLY turned on by a patron to ensure that  both parties have a really good time, but there does have to be something I can connect to. (Kinksters get that of course. The guys that send Me pictures of their dicks, not so much.) So what turns me on in an email request?

I would love to worship Your pussy
I want You to abuse me
I want to be with an older woman; can You help me?
Will You make me your little sissy?

Why yes. Yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment