ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Thursday 18 April 2013

Time Wasting Wankers

Oh how I loathe them...

This afternoon, I had an appointment scheduled. Getting ready for a visitor generally takes me between 45 and 90 minutes. I spent my usual care bathing, showering, shaving; I exfoliated and moisturised. I did my hair, I did my face. I dressed carefully in my thigh high stockings, black lingerie, my OTK boots and my favourite LBD (little black dress, darlings!). . And then, I waited.

And waited. At 10 minutes, I was pissed. At 30 minutes I was concerned. By 60 minutes, I was enraged! (h)e tied up my entire day by claiming that (h)e wanted to visit for 2 hours. (h)e never showed up. So now?

One anonymous cl email is all you get, folks. After an initial reply, if you want Me to respond, send Me YOUR email or cellphone number. I will call you back from my private number. If yours is blank, blocked, withheld, unknown or any of the above, I know you're real, legitimate and not just using My email as wank fodder. Because really? My time is valuable. I wouldn't book an appointment with you and not be here when you arrive! That's incredibly rude (And not in the way that you want...) If you pulled that on your doctor, lawyer, accountant, dentist, they would send you a bill. If I could, I would send *you* a bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment