ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Fa...fa...fa...fa...fashion!

One of the most exciting things about a new 9-5 job is the knowledge that I will be able to add to My wardrobe soon. Really, I think that's what I find the most difficult part of this temporary cash poor situation; I cannot afford to indulge Myself as I should be indulged! My hair should always look freshly coloured; My hands and My feet should be groomed and My nails should be done, but there are priorities! Day to day living expenses need to come first at the moment, but that doesn't mean a Lady can't do the best with what she has, does it?

The freedom that I find in shopping now is delightful. When I was a BBW, I didn't always do the best with what I had, but a lot of the time I was quite ill. Now, knowing I can walk into almost any store and find things that suit My personality, My style and My figure, shopping is a joy. That is, it is a joy when I can afford to do it. In the meantime, I dream up outfits for Myself on Polyvore (under a different account).

Now that I am a regular size (12/14 for those of you paying attention), I am a lingerie devotee. I love to wear something lacy and sexy beneath the most ordinary of My clothes; I'm sure many of you sissies out there know what I mean. I enjoy feeling sexual, so I like my sexy undies! Since I discovered how sexy My bottom looks framed by a garter, I think I have only worn pantyhose on a few occasions. If I wear a skirt and garters with My heels, and I am on public transit, I get the chance to 'accidentally' let My skirt ride up so the edge of my stockings and the bows on my garters are showing, and if I should need to cross My legs...Did I mention I almost never wear panties?

I also love high heels. I am not a tiny woman, standing 5'8" in my bare feet, but I do love a nice high heel. My   calves are thicker than I wish they were: high heels lengthen the look. I especially love the slimming effect on My calves of  My OTK boots (a gift from a favourite pet), and so I wear them every chance I get! I am delighted to see really FEMININE shoes coming back into fashion, in bright prints and colours, too. I like a fairly pointed toe but it has to have a long enough toebox (heeehee toebox sounds dirty...says My inner 12 year old). That's why I LOVE Nine West shoes; their lasts are perfect for My feet, although some styles are sized differently than others! My patent leather MaryJanes with the 4.5 inch heel are a 9.5; black suede booties with the 5 inch heel are 8.5 and I can still take them off without undoing the zipper up the back!  I just had the heel caps replaced so they will enjoy many more months of wear, but first, I'll need some new Spring heels! Floral prints to wear with bright solids; solid pastels to wear with prints. I've already got my Spring stockings: they are WHITE fishnets! I am never going bare-legged in the Springtime again! I am looking forward to some pretty Spring dresses (and perhaps a new suit or two?): it might even be enough to get Me motivated to take out My jewellery tools again and make Myself some accessories!

What do you think I should treat Myself to next paycheque?

No comments:

Post a Comment