ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Sunday 21 April 2013

Musings of a Mistress

I imagine that as One becomes more and more aware of and interested in BDSM, it is usual that one of two things happen. Either One becomes overwhelmed and runs back to the safety of the heteronormative (vanilla) world, or One takes a deep breath and plunges in headlong. Despite My desires to rush headlong into everything, all the time, I am learning that I must stick in a toe and test the waters first sometimes. Lately, I have been devoting some thought to advertising for a service submissive, and possibly even a sissy submissive willing to give himself, in chastity, to Me 24/7. My Partner and I live in a really lovely house, and I am the first to admit that although I am a woman of many talents, housework has never been one of them. My Partner is much better at it, but he's such an alpha male that a) he's not sissification material and b) housework really is beneath him despite his talent for it. Likewise, I have some very lovely clothes but they'd look much better if someone took the time to launder and iron/fold them carefully and put them away.

I enjoy cooking, and I enjoy grocery shopping (really!), but I am always more creative in the kitchen when I have a souschef cleaning up behind Me as I go, doing dishes, washing bowls & utensils, and serving at the table. I also love having a nice looking garden, and I am really good at the planning, but it hardly befits Me to be on My knees in the gravel beds pulling dandelions, does it? Our backyard is nice and private for about 6 months of the year when all the trees are in full leaf. I can visualize My Partner and Myself out on the deck, in the shade of the trees, while My submissive sweats for My pleasure. After all, I do take pleasure from surrounding Myself with beautiful things. Once the yardwork is complete, I'd send My sub to his bathroom to clean himself up and put on his cage for Me. By then, I think I might be ready to reward him by allowing to lick Me to orgasm once or twice. In my vanilla life, I always preferred to have a partner go down on Me; only recently am I a convert to Queening. I think it's part of the same evolution of kink. I love that I can, because of My rather unique physiognomy, I can hold My pussy over an inch above my sub's lips and still have my inner lips touch his (or, it must be said, hers, but for the minute,we're talking sissybois.) I love to tell them "Don't lick, just sniff it. Open your mouth and sniff it like the dog you are."

Oh, My....I have a guest arrriving soon....a hot young stud who wants to fuck Me because I look like his ex-gf's mom, and I do the things that girls his own age don't. He's going to find me hot, wet and delicious.

Outfit of the day: My favourite Nine West booties, black stockings, deep coral bra & garters.




Kisses
Mistress E.

No comments:

Post a Comment