ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Outings with your Mistress

If you have read Me before, I hope that you're still here out of adoration (though a lot of you are lurkers, aren't you?) and that if you are local, you're working up courage (or saving up $$$) for a visit. I had an inquiry today from a client who wants to be regular and ongoing about a shopping trip. Now you all know I love pretty things, and a submissive man who wants to buy Me underwear is always something I am happy about! Of course though, lingerie don't pay the mortgage and keep the lights on, so here's My shopping trip specials. These specials are ONLY available as described (or as they say in the restaurant business, no substitutions please!) and they are only available to repeat clients!

1) 30 Minute Lingerie Trip -
I will meet you at a local Lingerie outlet store. I will be dressed to amaze, of course. Together, W/we will pick out $50+ worth of lingerie. (Some for you, but mostly for ME!) You will be teased, humiliated and embarrassed ( how much is up to YOU!) while W/we are in-store. Afterwards, you will meet Me back at My location for a 90 minute session for the price of a 60 minute session or a 2 hour session for the price of a 90 minute session. (or longer!)

2) 45 Minute Love Shop trip -
I will meet you at a local Adult Toy Store. As above, I will be dressed in my finest, wearing My boots, fully made up and at My most Dominant! You will be publicly teased, humiliated and embarrassed while W/we are in-store. You will beg Me for the privilege of buying $100+ worth of toys, or implements, or outfits as I choose. Afterwards, you will meet Me back at My location for a discounted 90 minute or 2 hour session (or longer!)

3) Sissy Shopping: please contact Me for a quotation
After 2+ hours of outlet shopping for U/us , sissy, you can come to see Mistress's great big discreet walk-in closet. It has hangers, shelves and drawers for your prettiest things and those special toys that are for EXCLUSIVE USE in your pretty little hole. You'll enjoy a non-rushed 2+ hour evening in Mistress's company for dressing, hair and makeup that you will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment