ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Saturday 8 June 2013

From the Mailbag

Mistress loves boys (and GIRLS!) with manners. Imagine how delighted I am to receive emails like this from a submissive!

Mistress Erica

A look at my ass confirms what i felt throughout our session
a Mistress who knows how to wield her implements

i had a lot of fun with You
you are so open and friendly

love Your body and i must say
you certainly know how to use it for the benefit of both including your slave for the day

i am glad that i passed your test and am able to return
which no doubt i will

It's like a poem, isn't it? I made quite a work of art of his ass. With no need to worry about leaving marks, I went to town. After several swats with My hand, I quickly realised that this spanking was going to be epic. I used my PingPong paddle, I used Mr. Spanky the paddle with leather on one face and faux fur on the other. After thoroughly warming his ass with both of those until it was dark red, I moved on to some beautiful purple welts, courtesy of My purple riding crop. The finishing touch of his thorough ass warming though, was My leather flogger. I could still see the marks an hour later; I am certain he is still admiring them now. He will thinking of Me for some time, at least when he sits down.

No comments:

Post a Comment