ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Mistress Cooks...Adult 'Crisp Rice Cereal Treat' squares

Hello readers; today's adult content has very little to do with sex and everything to do with food & 'herbs'. I have recently become a convert to the use of a vaporiser in order to extract cannabinols & cannabinoids from marijuana.  I like the vaporiser because you don't negate the health benefits of the cannabis by turning it into a carcinogenic substance! I had also heard that the leftover vaporised weed, or 'vapor poo', could be used to produce high grade 'budder'. Well, dear readers, I can confirm that to be extremely accurate information, and wow are my hands big...

Here's what I did.

  1. I melted 2 sticks of butter at a very low temperature on the stove. 
  2. I poured about 10 grams of vaporised weed into the melted butter. 
  3. I let the vape and the butter simmer together for 2 hours. 
  4. I poured the butter mixture through my finest sieve. After I scraped all the gunk out of the saucepan, I pressed it through the sieve to extract as much butter as possible. The resulting budder was a deep greenish colour. 
  5. I melted the rest of the butter on medium into a bigger deeper pot. I poured the budder in and whisked the two together. 
  6. I turned up the heat and started adding marshmallows. I stirred constantly until I had a good consistency of marshmallow/budder mixture. Then I started pouring in the Crisp Rice Cereal. Once I had it all stirred together, I pressed it into the pan.
I've  eaten about 2 squares and I have had a goofy grin on My face for about an hour. As an added bonus, absolutely nothing hurts! Concentrating hard enough to write this was daunting; I'm going to assume 'couchlock' position now...

No comments:

Post a Comment