ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Wednesday 12 June 2013

From the Mailbag: A Blogworthy Boy!l

Mommy caught him looking through her laundry for panties and she is very angry he would be so bad. He will get a very hard bare bottom spanking over her knee for sure, and then mommy has another punishment. Since her boy is so obsessed with dirty panties, mommy is going to make him clean them for her. Mommy has several pairs of dirty panties, and the boy will have to lick the gussets clean to her satisfaction, while she spanks or paddles or straps or slippers him until he is done. Safe and sane, good looking young man. Respectful and clean. Cute, smooth, waxed bottom. Can take a hard spanking.

Sound good?

Sounds divine, I thought. So I read it again. Still sounded great. I got dressed up, did My hair and makeup. I had done a really thorough job of conditioning it earlier, so it was so soft it would hardly hold a curl once I was done winding it around the extremely hot curling iron! I did manage to get some MILFworthy curls, donned My boots and went to the office to wait for the young gentleman in question to arrive. When I heard the doorbell, I went to the door to greet him, not knowing what I might find...hardly expecting to feel like I'd won the Domestic Domme lottery. Standing outside the door was ...a blogworthy boy.

This 'good looking' young man was incredibly handsome, presentable and articulate; Mistress appreciates all boys, but when they are smart AND pretty? It is such a bonus. The chocolate sprinkles on the hazelnut buttercream on the mocha cake was that he was devoted to spanking and willing to take more than was comfortable because his freshly-waxed bottom was 'crazy sensitive' (I am sure he was thinking about Me all the way home!). He was incredibly devoted to the roleplay, and that made it all so much fun. As a better writer than me said "It's so much more fun when everybody commits!" When a sudden headache looked like it might spoil O/our fun, we were able to enjoy some time getting to know each other somewhat through some intimate conversation; it's going to make future sessions so much more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment