ADULT CONTENT WARNING

This blog is adult in nature. If you are under 18 or easily offended by things of a sexual nature, you are in the wrong place.

Thursday 18 July 2013

RANT!

You call at 4, and you ask about My availability, and We discuss My donation, and My most recent pictures. You tell Me I sound as good as I look; I work at that. My voice, the words I use, the time I put into choosing outfits for pictures; they're all part of what I do...provide you with a fantastic fantasy experience. You tell Me you cannot wait to meet Me, and I look amazing, and you want to spend at least a few hours taking our time together...sounds delightful to Me, and I agree. I give you all My relevant personal details, and you tell Me you'll call when you arrive, as directed.

At six, I go upstairs and I take My bath, and I plug in the curling iron, since it takes rather a long time to get My hair to look this good! It takes around an hour, all told, to curl, and powder, and blush, and line...etc. Once I am made up, and My hair is done, I choose My outfit and I dress for you. As per your request, I am dressed to the nines; stockings, heels, lace lingerie and a sexy black dress. I look like sex on legs...When I go back downstairs, I check My emails. I regretfully turn down three more requests for this evening, because you have already booked My time.

At 7, I am slightly concerned not to have heard from you.

At 8, I'm annoyed a little, since I probably could have arranged to see someone earlier in the evening had I known...

At 9, I know My entire evening is a write off. I spent over an hour getting ready, turned down three other legitimate requests and spent the whole night waiting for the phone to ring. I will remember your request, and I will remember your name. You will not fool Me again. I hope the thrill you got from booking and no show was worth it...


No comments:

Post a Comment